Break-out those lights and let the decorating begin!
WHAT CAN YOU DECORATE?
- Firehouse (exterior or interior)
- Fire Apparatus
- Anything you can safely decorate firehouse related
HOW DOES MY DEPARTMENT ENTER?
- Both volunteer and professional departments can enter
- IMPORTANT! Get the chief's permission before decorating anything
- Send us a photo of what you decorated decked-out in the spirit of Christmas to email@example.com
- We will be accepting photo entries from December 1st -15th
- December 16th all participating departments will be uploaded to a Facebook Photo Gallery
- December 16th thru 19th FG360° members will vote for their favorite firehouse by "liking or reacting" to the photo
- December 19th at 6PM we will announce the winner!
PRIZES + GOODS:
- $200 donated in the department's name to a charity organization of choice!
- Firehouse dinner for the crew working the Christmas Eve overnight!
- Firehouse and firefighter gifts for the crew to open!
- BRAGGING RIGHTS until 2018!
What is the 7th Annual Fire + Lights Decoration Contest?
Area departments compete by decorating their stations with Christmas lights and sending us a photograph. FG360 community members then vote for their favorite station. We tally the votes and the winning department receives a prize package, including a check to a charity of choice.
Our Operation Christmas Spirit Sponsors are making this season bright, please give them the gift of your patronage!